Make it a Wrap to Perfectly Balance Your Meal
I find the easiest way to get the right amount of green veg into your meal is to just make a wrap.
- Pick out a wrap that is high in fiber, preferably not made with white or enriched flour.
- Add a protein – either hummous or some diced up meat like chicken, lamb or steak.
- Add a healthy fat like avocado, which combines well with either meat or legume protein
- Throw in a handful of organic greens (you can buy them in clear containers at any grocery store now).
- Wrap it up and enjoy! You don’t really even need a plate for this, so there’s hardly any cleanup. Easy.
You’ve just made a perfectly balanced meal that is easily digestible and will fill you with nutrition to carry you to your next meal. Do this often enough and you might just see your illness and discomfort drop away.